Sunday, May 4, 2008

Moved out of the city!

So, Brodie and I successfully moved out of the studio apartment in downtown, and moved to a condo in Daly City. Made it in one trip without a problem! Brodie seems to like Rose, my roommate. He is trying to adjust to the new noises, but is not that successfull with it. He kept waking me up during the night. Rose asked how I slept and I told her about Brodie. She said she never heard him (thank goodness!), but then she asked if that was why I had suck dark circles under my eyes! Nice!
Today Brodie and I ventured out to a place call Fort Funston. Holy doggie heaven! Trails upon trails to walk on for miles, right on and next to the beach. Its been foggy today so I didn't bring my camera but definitely will in the future. Of course now Brodie is working very hard at a good nap!
3 weeks until I come home!

No comments: