Friday, May 22, 2009

The little monkey is 6 months!
























































Last weekend, I had a three day weekend from work, so I jump on an airplane and flew to Denver for a weekend with the Richtsmeiers! Evan and I went swimming which he really enjoys! Lots of splashing and kicking in the water was so much fun. Lets see....11 1/2 years before I get him into scuba diving...the countdown is on! He got to have lots of fun time with Auntie Dawn. Wendy was pretty smart....she said in the morning usually after she feeds him, he lays in bed with Nick and watches the ceiling fan and talks and its great snuggling time, and ususally he falls back asleep. So sunday morning at 6am here comes Evan into my bed! Like I said, pretty smart on Wendy's part... there was no sleeping for Evan or me, but wendy and nick got 2 more hours of sleep! All worth it for me! Wendy, Nick, and Evan are coming to Michigan near the end of July. I'm very excited as I will be returning from Orlando just a few days before, so I get to spend some time with them! I think I have unofficially become Evan's photographer, I hope you enjoy his 6 month pictures!

No comments: